Fine Paints of Europe Swedish Putty


In Northern Europe, this product is referred to as Swedish Putty; in France it is more commonly known as Enduit (on-dwee). It is a most unusual filling compound which has been used by European craftsmen since the eighteenth-century to produce spectacular results. With this material and a bit of patience, it is possible to obtain glass-like surfaces by applying very thin coats which are subsequently sanded with a fine grit paper (wet or dry). When sanding swedish putty dry, a mask is recommended

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A
This product is available in .75 and 4 kilogram. Choose your size here:

.75 kg, 4 kg